Choose Your Educational Destination in Australia or New Zealand and Gain the Best

australia-and-new-zealand

In India, studying abroad is considered a better option because of the parameters of high quality, better prospects and development of a global outlook in the student. Some destinations like UK, Australia, New Zealand, US, and Germany have emerged as the top destinations for education at the global level. Of the above nations, the universities and education institutes in Australia and New Zealand have adopted an inclusive and welcoming approach as for the students from different nations. The institutes here offer diversity of educational curriculums in the under graduate (UG) and post graduate (PG) categories. Cricket is another fervor that Continue Reading →

Become a Global Citizen after Class 12th by Opting to Study Abroad

Become-a-Global-Citizen-after-Class-12th-by-Opting-to-Study-Abroad

Education has a direct bearing upon the life prospects and overall attributes of thought and personality. To gain the most, we all try to study hard and emerge out as the frontline competitor in the global social economy. Most of us in India want to get enrolled in the best institution after our 12th but this dream is fulfilled only for few and many have to settle for inferior colleges. Studying abroad is a fine option after completing 12th and has many advantages for science, commerce and arts streams. Here is an overview of the benefits for you. Whether opting Continue Reading →

Importance Of Overseas Education For Working Professionals

Importance Of Overseas Education For Working Professionals

Studying abroad, away from your comfort zone, building your own identity and exploring new opportunities will help you discover a new person in you. According to the recent survey, it was observed that professionals studying abroad have more intellectual skills, creative thinking power and leadership qualities as compared to that of professionals studying domestically. The overseas education makes you entitled to interact with numerous people belonging to distinctive cultures and countries, relish the culture of new country, get accustomed to the lifestyle of other land, delve into new and challenging opportunities and encourage personal development. The overseas education is regarded Continue Reading →

Dubai- An Emerging Educational Hub

Dubai--An-Emerging-Educational-Hub

With tremendous opportunities and state-of-the-art facilities, Dubai has emerged as one of the most in-demand destinations for education from both domestic and overseas students. The leading universities enveloped with advanced study methodologies, innumerable courses, world-class infrastructure, blue-chip faculties and other modern facilities have enabled Dubai to attract a pool of talented students across the world. Close to 80% expatiates comprise the total population of Dubai, leaving 20% elbowroom for the locals. The countries including India have started establishing their footholds in the education arena in Dubai by opening up campuses. To name few: Amity University, Manipal University, Pune University, BITS Continue Reading →

Top US Colleges Require SAT Scores for Direct Admission – An Overview

Top-US-Colleges-Require-SAT-Scores-for-Direct-Admission

With the excellence evolving in education system, curricular activities and selection of top-notch faculties, US colleges have gained popularity amongst the students. The fight among students seeking to take admissions in US colleges using their SAT scores is highly competitive. How can a large chunk of students accommodate in few blue-chip US colleges? Of course, by evaluating their SAT scores!  Out of the large group, only a few are able to get through the criteria and pass SAT examination. However, getting good scores in SAT do not promise your admission in US colleges. There are several other parameters that have Continue Reading →

Top USA cities for Indian Students

Top-USA-cities-for-Indian-Students

To achieve your higher dreams of having a good life in the USA, you must consider studying in top most universities in highest ranked USA cities. Coming out of your comfort zone and accepting a challenging life away from your family is a daunting task. However, this challenge will enable you to broaden your career horizon. Let us have a glance at the top USA cities that have made headway in terms of university rankings, quality of education, curricular activities, infrastructure, faculties, cost effectiveness and of course, the living standards and quality of life. 1. San Francisco San Francisco is Continue Reading →