Most students garner the dream of studying abroad and of pursuing their higher education abroad. At the very same time, behind all the excitement of studying abroad, there is also a fear that keeps creeping up about all the things which one may face in the foreign country. There are a number of these fears which can cause disturbance and if you are struggling with any of such thoughts then this is the blog for you. In the blog, we discuss some of the myths which students have when they are all set to pursue their education abroad. Read the blog to find out for yourself:
Myth 1: Only Rich Kids Can Afford Abroad Education
That is one of the most common myth that a lot of students have. Most of the aspirants even hold themselves from pursuing their dreams but this is totally incorrect. There are numerous benefits which abroad education caters to the aspirants. For the overseas students, there are several scholarships and grants which one can avail. The abroad educational consultancy in Nepal will help you in finding out the right course for you and if there are any available scholarships in the particular case. In addition to that, there are education loans which are extremely helpful and can emerge to be very beneficial for you.
Myth 2: Studying Abroad isn’t Safe
Most people think that cross-border students are not safe abroad but that is also a myth which is largely believed without a proof. There are some countries which are comparatively much safer than Nepal is. If you look at destinations like Canada, New Zealand and Australia, there are low crime quotients and these places offer extremely pleasant conditions to the students to live and bloom. If you have all your documents and certification with you, there is nothing you have to worry about. Your study abroad consultants in Kathmandu will help you through the documentation and certification that you need in abroad but there are no such things as cross-border students are unsafe.
Myth 3: The Relevancy of Degrees Back Home
There can be some doubts popping up in your mind if the recognition that your university has in Australia or the United States of America may not stay the same back in your country. This is where you need to know that almost all the universities have global recognition and wherever you got to, in the world, once you are done with your degree, your degree will be valued just as it is in the country where you have studied from. You can get help of abroad educational consultancy in Nepal to find out which of the universities are globally recognized and you should enrol as per that.
The list of all the myths of pursuing education abroad is almost never ending. If these are some of the myths which you had in your mind, then we hope this blog brought a little clarity to your mind.
Get in touch with our study abroad consultants in Kathmandu at Espire Education and get consultation from our professionals.
When you are always surrounded by friendly things it is highly likely that you might be feel homesick when out in a new environment. Sadness, anxiety, and loss of appetite are some of the common symptoms that you might experience. When a student opts for higher studies, he also signs up for inevitable changes and challenges, like cultural difference, difference of language, change in cuisine, the altered eating habits, and much more. The transition doesn’t always have to be challenging, you can be a winner at your game with less dramatic transitions as well. Here’s how you can go about it:
- Communicate with friends and family, stay in touch with them. They are your pillars to fall back on, so get yourself at ease with the fact that distance doesn’t change anything. Irrespective of the place and distance, the feeling of people who love you continue to do so.
- Get comfortable with the new place, spend some time getting to know the new place you will call home. Make your room a comfortable space for you. Add your favorite elements within your surroundings. Get to know the area and the place a little more.
- Keep your mind calm and body healthy with regular exercise and meditation. Going for a run or performing some meditation is the best way to get rid of homesickness.
- Devote some time to the things you are passionate about. Whether it is a sport, painting, or theatre, whatever it is get in touch with the university and join the specific club of your choice. When you indulge in your passion you bring forth the best in you and also make new friends, get to know the new space better. All of which comes handy when you want to beat homesickness.
- Explore fun activities that are popular locally to indulge in. Often when you decide a country to study abroad the abroad education consultants would brief you up about all that the country has to offer. These activities tend to keep you busy when you are homesick.
- Be patient and take some time to settle. It might take you some time to get accustomed to the new place but always keep in mind that your purpose is to make a better life for yourself. Your career is the reason you are in a new country. So don’t lose sight of the focus and adjust everything else in the background with the right vision.
Looking for an opportunity to study abroad? Are you confused with the amount of information available and the different portals offering them? Are you looking for a one-stop solution? Espire Education, abroad education consultants in Bangalore, Noida, and various parts around the country. Get in touch with us, we can help you realize your dream of studying abroad.
Australia can be called the land of opportunities. A country that provides a wholesome package. You will witness quality education, safe and harmonious society with the excellent living condition. The education system in Australia is globally accredited. The introduction of compact, intensive, and relevant courses makes Australia the best choice for students willing to pursue a degree. With over 41 universities and thousands of immigrant students, Australia has its doors opened for the enthusiasts. Here’s what makes Australia the best study abroad destination:
- Wholesome Student Experience – Australia is a country that offers an exhilarating experience. With beaches and water sports, students can spend their weekend trying bungee jumping, scuba diving, snorkelling, etc. it is easy for students to take a break from the academic hustle and break the monotony.
- Pleasant weather – Climate is one thing that most students find hard to adjust in. Australia has a pleasant tropical climate. With the country’s top universities located in cities with a beautiful climate, you can be assured that living there wouldn’t be difficult.
- Language is never a problem – International students often face the trouble of communication gap with the natives. Although most countries conduct courses in English, yet, it becomes a problem to converse with the local. However, the language barrier will not be a trouble when you decide to study in Australia. All you would ever have to get accustomed to are the slangs.
- Amicable environment – Friendly and social lifestyle of the locals make Australia a very welcoming country. Some of the best Australian universities are located within the peripheral of beaches and parks. So it is easier for students to find fun activities to indulge in after a hectic day. Australia accommodates all different nationalities, this makes it a land of diversity. When you consult a study abroad consultant in Noida, you have easy access to a reliable expert who is available to answer all your queries.
- Job opportunities – In Australia, Bachelor’s and Master’s degree is extended to a student who has spent at least two academic years in Australia. This student is eligible for two years of Post Study Work Right. Furthermore, according to Government laid law, Master’s by research graduates receive three years and Doctorate graduate receives four years of Post Study Work Rights.
Students are offered 24 months visa after the completion of 2 years of study in Australia. During this time students can work full time or develop some skill which will help them attain points for General Skilled Migrant Policy of PR. Various visa categories are available for the students to apply.
- Scholarships – OPRS or Overseas Postgraduate Research Scholarship is extended to the student who wishes to obtain a scholarship. 300 scholarships are offered yearly to international students from around the world. Contact an Australia education consultant in Noida to know more on the scholarship options available.
If you are willing to know more about the life of a student in Australia, or, if you want to pursue a course in Australia, then Espire Education can help you in your endeavour. Our team of experts will contact you and answer all your query and offer you the help you need to pursue your dream of studying abroad in Australia.
There are several destinations when it comes to studying overseas but none beats the United Kingdom. It is home to some of the most fantastic colleges and universities across the globe. Whether it is about the campus life or the global recognition of the academic degrees, the United Kingdom is one of the best destinations in the world for pursuing higher education. Now, overseas education isn’t something that comes easily. There are chances of faulty forms, ineligibility, and many other problems. Not to forget, the whole process of immigration is so taxing that a lot of students and their guardians get fed up with the tedious procedures by the time the student leaves for their destination. This is where UK Education consultants in Noida will help.
There are few important factors that one needs to consider if they need to study overseas, especially in the United Kingdom. Here are some of the points which are mandatory for you to not only consider but also follow and an education consultant will help you with these. With the help of overseas education consultants in Noida, the process can be come a lot easier and accelerated than it actually gets because of numerous reasons:
Checking Eligibility and Selecting University
One of the first steps is to check your eligibility for education in the UK. As per the grade pointers, you will be able to find the right university or college you want to study in. Education consultants can provide you with a wide range of university options as well as choices of colleges in the United Kingdom which have the courses you are aspiring to study in. You may not have the complete knowledge of the courses and universities in the UK but the UK Education consultants in Noida would help you with the same.
Getting Documentation and VISA Done
Once you are done with selection and application of the courses for your future, the documentation part comes up. There are several documents which are required for the immigration procedure and you, on your own, may not have the complete information about it. Your overseas education consultant will help you with all the necessary documents to accelerate your visa process. Right from selection of college to last step of immigration, an education consultant extends his guidance throughout the process.
Familiarizing with Compliances and Other General Info
There are going to varying rules and regulations for the overseas students and when you are on your own, you may get into trouble for the lack of knowledge about the same. The education consultant ensures and extends post-departure services as well that are extremely beneficial for the first-time overseas students. Keeping compliance with university as well as state regulations, you get thorough guidance with an overseas education consultant.
The United Kingdom offers a vast variety of offers for the overseas students whether it is about work opportunities or study researches. Make sure to make the most out of it and broaden your career here.
New Zealand is an absolutely wonderful place to visit. It is situated in the southern west region of the Pacific Ocean. The country is well known for the peppy culture, large and beautiful landscapes as well as calm and beautiful lakes. The natural scenic beauty, swift and flowing clean rivers are some of the major attractions of the place. New Zealand is a clean and hygienic place to live.
New Zealand holds the reputation of being a hub of high-quality and prominent education system that offers excellent opportunities to shape the career of students. While offering the right support services in a very safe learning environment. New Zealand is a country with scenic beauty, young & vibrant atmosphere and environment that makes New Zealand the most sought-after study abroad destination. This hospitable quality of New Zealanders is known us ‘Manaakitanga’.
New Zealand extends different types of higher education institutions, from Universities, Colleges, Private institutions to Polytechnics colleges. Most of the New Zealand’s Universities and Institutions hold global recognition. They are ranked and accepted worldwide. New Zealand’s qualifications are highly regarded & desired by employers across the world. New Zealand’s education system is inspired by the British education system.
The education system, whether, and everything else is important but what makes New Zealand the best choice is the affable nature of the natives. New Zealanders are known for their open attitude and accepting outsiders with love care. It is also note-worthy that New Zealand ranks second when it comes to Global Peace Index. Contact the best Consultancy in Nepal for New Zealand study abroad program.
Some major reasons why New Zealand is a perfect overseas destination for Indian students are:
- Nominal tuition fees and comparably low cost of living.
- Students are allowed to work while studying to help with their expenses.
- Students can work for 20 hours weekly during their regular classes and full time during vacations.
- Easily available part-time job opportunities provide early access into the major industries.
- Permanent Residence chances are improved with part-time work and three year open work permit.
- The visa policies are also supportive of expats that continue their education.
Here are some of the benefits of studying in a renowned New Zealand University:
- New Zealand universities rank amongst world’s top 100 in 31 subjects.
- The OECD 2013 Better Life Index stated that New Zealand is amongst the “top performing country” for the high-quality of education system.
- New Zealand’s bachelor’s degrees are widely recognised in the global job market and for postgraduate study.
- An abounding number of international students choose New Zealand universities from about 160 countries.
Overseas education consultants can help you in your pursuit of studying abroad in New Zealand.