Why Do I Need Counselling to Study Abroad?
The primary purpose of our career counseling at Espire Education is to understand and explore the career requirement of students who are looking for higher studies abroad. Thus providing professional assistance and helping students organize their thoughts and ideas about career choices and professional goals. With our counseling, students are able to find best international universities & colleges and courses. Students further pursue higher study abroad without any difficulties in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, UK, Europe, USA, and many other countries.
Students get these benefits from our counseling:
- Find best universities and colleges according to your profile
- Know possible career paths, their future jobs and international scenario of those careers
- Get scholarship and other financial support
- Financial estimates to assess admission, living and visa eligibility
- Training for tests and interviews
- Get support after you land in new destination
This is what some of our students have to say…
The Espire Education staff is very friendly and supportive, especially Shahina. She takes care of everything from the start of the procedure till the end. I really appreciate her candid behavior and helpful attitude. Rest all is fine, as I got my VISA quite comfortably. All the Best to Team Espire.
– Akash Sharma, New Zealand
Espire Education really helped us in the whole admission procedure. I really appreciate the support and guidance of the Team Espire ion the admission of my son in U.K and I am really happy with their work.
– Swaran Singh (Father of student- Kamaljit), U.K