There is so much of curiosity as well as confusion in students around SPP visa system, who are planning for higher studies abroad. This article will help students to undesrstand SPP visas more clearly.
In simple language SPP – Student Partners Program – is a structure for the processing of the student visa application by the Canadian High Commission. SPP visa applications have less processing time due to its structure. In SPP, participating institutions also have the responsibility of selecting the right candidate and be responsible to ensure student compliance with the terms of their study permits.
Common myths about SPP.
• Student visa is guaranteed under SPP
• I cannot get visa if I do not apply under SPP
• Visas are not granted under general visa category
• SPP institutions are more authentic than the other institutions
• Only SPP colleges are good colleges
• Only SPP colleges can give me good job opportunities
• I will get better part time jobs if I am studying at SPP college
• I will get work permit only if I study at SPP college
• I will get better jobs in Canada after studies if I have studied at SPP college
• I will get PR easily if I study at SPP college
• I cannot apply for visa again if I am rejected under SPP
All of this has nothing to do with realities
You must be clear that no discrimination happens with the students who apply under general or university category.